Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Little About Me...

Hello! My name is Danielle. I am creating this blog as I have a major personal connection to achondroplasia. I am creating this blog because my niece has achondroplasia. I have asked so many questions about what my niece has been going through at such a young age. I have asked questions, but I have not done research. I think that the best way to do research and keep track of this research is to post different blogs frequently. This way, as I find different information about living with achondroplasia, I can write about it. After posting, I can continue my research from what I have found thus far. I want to both learn more about this type of dwarfism and enlighten others. As many people may know a little bit about dwarfism, they may not know what accommodations have to be made in the daily lives of dwarfs with achondroplasia. Also, many people stare when they see individuals with dwarfism. I believe this is because they do not know enough about it. Through this blog I plan to first explain about the type of dwarfism achondroplasia, then go into different accommodations that have to be made in the lives of dwarfs with achondroplasia. Thanks for reading and I plan to keep you updated while I research. Keep checking back!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I have a report on dwarfism for science, Could you tell me how your and your family's veiw point of dwarfism is ? And how your daily life is living with dwarfism? Please respond but if you do not feel uneasy about snswering this questions you do not need to reply. But please let me know that you have seen this . Thank you for your help,
    7th grade science student

    ReplyDelete